Chewn: Dan le Sac VS Scroobius Pip - Thou Shalt always Kill

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Heard it on Radio 1 the other night on Colin Murray.

Now, according to the Music and Film rules which I actually wrote myself - I can't post a link to YouTube. But I guess I can use the YouTube video BB code.. ? :D

aye Radio 1 are loving this atm, its alright I guess, bit cheap tho a song that just takes the piss outta every other song.

I think thats why I like it. It takes the piss out of most of society and the stupid things they are addicted too. (Hollyoaks springs to mind)

It says the Smiths and the Pixies are "just a band" :nono:.

I do really agree with some of it tho ... like ...

"Thou shall not read NME, Thou shall not stop liking a band just because they become famous" I have so many friends that are EXACTLY like that.

Yeah i heard that on Colin Murray too great song. and the guy in the video reminds me of Banky (Jason Lee) with a bigger beard lol

Love the Blackhole and i hated Colin Murray on daytime ;)

If you heard last nights he played The String Quartet Tribute To Muse im not a muse fan but that cover was great...

Last edited: