Changes for Feb

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

/me looks around in a wondering manner:D

cheat suxxor !!!!!!!!
why can't u try to make a new version of league assault, with a pause that is now cheatable ?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

too true nuts *cough*

Ase: afaik its a UT-side bug which cant be fully fixed.

It may be fixable, but its the UT pause code (as used by other match pausing systems afaik) that is to blame for the exploits. Although I think it would only make a comeback if pause was usable just in the netwait bit like hardcore has suggested - i.e. not a 'pause' but a delay to the countdown. Requires coding either way though.

ermm

in 2v2 assault u cant start till everyone has clicked.. why not have that in 6v6 ?

Coz you dont always have 6 in a team? Wars could last indefinately.
Suppose you could get round that by saying if a clan doesnt get 6 players in at the start of the match, they lose by default. But you frequently get times when a 6th player appears within a couple of maps.

or someone like the clanleader or match leader from each team has to type " GO " there is code for this sorta thing in the other pause mutator u can type just say more time or something and go

or just even if u dont have 6 just code it or whatever the match does'nt start till EVERYONE has clicked be it 5 on blue and 6 on red or 6 on both or whatever i think tournament mode does that no ?

Tournament mode is only active when there are the full 12 / 8 players on the server.

Last edited:
its a default feature of UT - which is, by default, meant to work that way. No idea if its possible to have it work with less players.

i really do think we need that pause back, if lamers wanna cheat then let em. but i think soon people will realise how useful the pause really is.... ahh well maybe next month;)

XB, thats exactly the problem.
That people realise just how "useful" the pause can be in helping them win maps.