Champions of the second

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sarah

Sister of Mercy
Dec 16, 2001
Austria
Well Insta league is up and is looking cool and I look foward to many kewl games...

(Trained long enuff (hopefully)) :D

But the most Important... For the one second before the league starts I can say we´re first place of first Division and so Champs of tha Insta league :rofl:

Hopefully it will last at least for one or 2 games....

Greez to all Insta fighters out there let´s meet :soon:

And look on tables again :done:

:rofl: Even better, those FDC who are in LG are in Division 2! :rofl: unfortuantly, we have to play Sixth, -8-, IDC and SEK to stay there :rolleyes:

yeah insta look like its gonna be fun, your damm lucky starting where you are though cs didnt want to place suym there as too many would cray cheat (honest would i lie ?) (ps if you answered that with a no, then wanna but a rare record 2000 notes and yours ?) anyhow good luck and hopefully we will get to play you soon

lmao ...nice spot to be in FDC...maybe the ION's of IAS :)

only time will tell as u have some really hard matchs :prooap:

Good Luck and we will see you in IAS :soon:

I fully expect to hold on to this slot until at least the 1st of March!
:beer:

Guess wot....
Those MR peeps have really signed up for insta AS...
But we will be saved from em for 1 month.. they´re in Div2

:lol:@LG.... Have fun with em

Originally posted by Mughi
I fully expect to hold on to this slot until at least the 1st of March!
:beer:

LoL that long ...not 2 shabby :naughty: you will do well as you have that little shockwhore sarah :angel: