Challenges...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

we don't have to take all objs then? only gate, docks, sub and panel?

Last edited:
huh thats a tough one, cant get it under 1:08 right now... i guess there's something i missed

uhhhhhh here i was all proud of myself with 1:00 and only firing 3 times, i even took a screenie............ b4 i realised i didnt trigger attackers by the end of the map :mad:

cant seem to figure how to do it atm...

just so were clear:
- You may only use primary fire 3 times (press+release = 1 time).

goes for primary fire for every gun so you can only literally leftclick 3 times at most for all the map?

Last edited:
hmmmmmm tbh i have an ethical question here, I cant do less then 1:02 offline, but i think its only because of minor dodge related issues and i think i got the method so here's my submission that I believe can be done in 1:01 or less
(tbh i cba restarting the map 6 times to get a perfect spawn everytime)

detailed as much as possible method:
leftdodge on boat on left of spawn
leftdodge on the left base sorta
hammerup on the left ledge thingy
run toward the bouncy fans
go trigger attackers (more then 15 seconds have passed) by running over the "high way", i think the fastest spot to reach is like where the 2 textures meet on the roof
dodge over the fan and get boosted by it (when u land u should lose some hp but thats not against the rules :P)
trigger the roof opening, just run down dont jump prolly saves a few ms
just run off the right part of the bridge near vent, (again a few ms gained instead of jumping or dodging down)
grab flak carefully (without getting the shock or any ammo)
head to the gate, (this part is quite tricky since to get it with only 1 primary fire u gotta line up close to it and right infront of it (not at an angle) and fire, but it blows and damages so the way i found to survive is lineup and fire/backdodge at the same time since the explosion is delayed a lil)
run and finish the map, if u get upclose by dodging down final obj only needs 1 primary flak

my best time...... 1:02
do I get a cookie?

Last edited:
lol thats what i did and i couldn't get it faster than 1:08 so i thought it would be wrong

but it seems i'm just a slow tit on that map :P

html wins :D

I did it with r/l - 1 primary fire for Gate and another 1 for Final, but release 2 rox on Gate and 4 on Final - abiding by the rules.

N1 html - you're pulling away again :)

html wins :D

I did it with r/l - 1 primary fire for Gate and another 1 for Final, but release 2 rox on Gate and 4 on Final - abiding by the rules.

N1 html - you're pulling away again :)

omg i didnt even think about loading rockets............... lmao

- make reconnect bind
- keep pressing until you spawn on top of rocket launcher, pick it up
- dodge and hammer over main gate picking up ripper, dodge to reactor switch timing when to load rockets so they fly through door just as they open, then fire 2 ripper blades after rockets to finish the crystal and open doors
- dodge to chains dodging over through window
- 1 ripper takes out each chain from high.

-Take rockets at spawn.
-Hammer jump over gate.
-Cut corners on your way to Reactorroom doors
-Open doors and load rockets.
-Destroy crystal
-Go through the window to chains.
-Jump down and rocket them both

EDIT: 23 secs :) Forgot screeny :\,I'll try to remake it.

Last edited:
do it duncs way just with rockets only... precharge a few on ur way and ull only need to charge for the second chain... takes a sec more but works

hehe pld lama :P

well anyways the answere for my rook challange is:
Take pads
move over the stairs ramp etc to the haystack infront of the main gate switch
hammer on top of the gatehouse tower (yes u can stand on its top...)
backhammer to the wall above the gate
continue as usual...