Car Phone Holder

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mushroomhead

I'm so sorry I made a mistake!!
Feb 1, 2004
Behind You
I've seen these types of holders before on few occasions but I'm not entirely sure how they work, or where to buy them from, can anyone shed any light?

media

If the picture isn't quite clear, as far as I know it is on a metal arm/bracket that goes inbetween the gaps on the cd/dash paneling, thus not covering the car in sticky back plastic or covering up the air vents.

I've tried googling it but I can't think of any way of wording it!

Thanks

Yeah the car I bought from a friend has one of those. Problem is it doesn't fit my phone and I can't get the bugger off :/

Don't know where he got it but I'll ask next time I see him.

?

do tell ;)

Come on, if someone posts something like "hey I can't find 'obvious google keywords', I tried googling for it. here's a pic, help me".. And you just paint the keywords off the post, right click for google search and hit straight to it, can it be more obvious troll. Really. Like, what Datel pointed out. :lol:

They are usually made by someone called Dashmount, you have to physically remove trim to then mount the bracket somewhere and then replace the trim so it magically appears as if its just stuffed into the trim as you put it.
Most common place is next to the radio as its the easiest item to remove on the dash, as shown in your pic.

You really need to learn how to use google if you couldn't find that, I can provide lessons at a reasonable price!

Woah, chillax much? As for the one linked previously, it doesn't actually state how it fixes to the car, and in past experiance, this usually means it comes with vent clips and/or a suction arm.

You really need to learn how to use google if you couldn't find that, I can provide lessons at a reasonable price!

Whatever MyM! You would explode with sarcasm and abuse within 30 seconds.