can't delete old attachments

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
hello,

i can't delete old attachments (actually checkboxes are missing).
Any ideas how to fix it?

cheers

Last edited:
The attachments limit is a scam by Martz to get people to pay him in sexual favours if they exceed the limit. Don't fall for it. Alternatively, bend over.

the first screeny was on Opera 9.25.
Tested it on IE7 (see picture below) and Firefox 2.x without a change.

Noticed that failure alrdy months ago, but didn't see the need to inform you guys about that, because the other attachements could be deleted normally.
Now i realised that it's not only the old ones, even some newer attachments can't be deleted anymore (see the picture below)

My system (+browsers ofc) are patched and have all available updates.

Tbh i can live with undeleteable pictures, but dont want that the forum-database has some issues / problems.

edit:
Maybe that's from interest: I can access all those pics and they are still displayed in threads.
Have/had that failure on different machines (at work, on my desktop, on my laptop), so i doubt that it's a local problem, more like an account-/forumproblem.

Attachments

• prob2.JPG
    prob2.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: