Can some english person help?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hi,

I would like to know if someone knows a cheap option to travel from Leicester to Cambridge with approx. 30 people. around april 2011.

It doesn't matter what kind of transport it is or how long it takes. it just has to be cheap.

Of course you don't have to search for it. but if you guys know some cheap company's or comparison sites that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

The helpers receive a lovely virtual cookie!;)

Will cost you about £5-6 a person to go by train (single) depending on when it is (peak/off peak), however you will need to book a couple of months in advance and I think its a non refundable ticket if you decide to cancel

Coach is usually 3-4 times the price and for that journey it'll be at least 3 times as long and invlove at least 1 change.

Hiring a private coach (30 ppl is too many for a minibus and too few for a coach really) is too expensive.

£5-6 for a 70-80 mile trip isnt bad

Hi,

I would like to know if someone knows a cheap option to travel from Leicester to Cambridge with approx. 30 people. around april 2011.

It doesn't matter what kind of transport it is or how long it takes. it just has to be cheap.

Of course you don't have to search for it. but if you guys know some cheap company's or comparison sites that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

The helpers receive a lovely virtual cookie!;)

Walk.