Call of Duty - Black Ops Clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Since we have about 18 players playing at the mo - im looking to rent a server (just for a month atm). If its up by tomorrow we gonna play internal domination match tomorrow 20:00 gmt! be there!

@ hardcore

my hardware is fine! problem was idd solved simply by updating my video card drivers (i'll admit im quite lazy with that but i rarely feel like i NEED to update them so :o)

I pew pewd a bit with sphere today, was pretty fun although i still cant really figure out some aspects of the game
(mostly the whole kill steak bonus thingy to get the RC carbombs or the choppers)

also played the first mission of the singleplayer and so far im impressed. It seems a little bit less intense than the 2 modern warfares BUT its a major improvement to the shitty ass WaW singleplayer, so gg treyarch didnt seem to fuck it up this time :D

Last edited:
Since we have about 18 players playing at the mo - im looking to rent a server (just for a month atm). If its up by tomorrow we gonna play internal domination match tomorrow 20:00 gmt! be there!

can you make it for 20:45? I'll be at work at 20:00 :(

The following GameServers.com subscription has been activated:

18 Players Call of Duty: Blackops [UNRANKED] [173.199.74.97:3074]

can someone tell me if there is a password on it. if not can someone look into how to password it and ill give u the admin password so you can get it setup!

Yes twnz just join up later

Last edited:
i just changed the name to [isD] Clan Server, can you see it? else i will figure it out when i get home!

Is it known already how to connect directly to IP? It would be nice if we can get it added to favo's. Although we already had some kind of option to make a game and invite people and password protect it so that unknown players can't join in. I guess the advantage of having a server is that you can switch gametypes/maps in-game, or with a tool? Has anything been explained about that?

theres a tool on steam you can download apparently, i pmed you the rcon password can u see if u can set it up?

on my way home soon to setup if nobody else can!

Last edited:
The Map Rotation is purely set to TDM atm. You can change configs for Rotation, Settings, Killstreaks etc. I guess you could make a custom DOM rotation for a game tonight and let it otherwise rotate mixed gametypes. Best if you look at it when you get home yourself mate, see how you want it set?

Although now there is still the issue of finding the server in the serverlist :X

Found it allready. It's added to my favourites, so if any1 is having trouble finding it i can just send an invite :) Why didnt you go with a ranked server tho? Not gaining xp might prevent ppl from playing on it..

Found it allready. It's added to my favourites, so if any1 is having trouble finding it i can just send an invite :) Why didnt you go with a ranked server tho? Not gaining xp might prevent ppl from playing on it..

you cant password ranked server, they also said i can switch it to a ranked server if i wanted

Last edited:
Is it known already how to connect directly to IP? It would be nice if we can get it added to favo's. Although we already had some kind of option to make a game and invite people and password protect it so that unknown players can't join in. I guess the advantage of having a server is that you can switch gametypes/maps in-game, or with a tool? Has anything been explained about that?

I looked around, but none of the old methods seem to work in BO.

I tried tracing where faves are stored, but it looks like they're stored with the online profile, so it's not like we can even push them into faves locally :(

Did I miss the game pass being posted?

Last edited:
the password is utanoobs

Im in the process of getting it changed to a ranked server.

I figure we could all do with some XP while playing. On a ranked server you can set 6 reserved slots. if anyone joins our server during internals we can just kick them.

Once it switches to a ranked server ill post the admin pw in IRC chan topic so any1 can use server if they want....just make sure no1 else is using it!

you have to buy the rc car kill streak

yeah i found the menu to buy kill streaks so that answered some of my questions but i have a few more:

1: how do you change your nick in-game?
2: when/how can you change teams? (when i hit escape the change team buttons always seems grayed out)

about killstreaks I still dont understand the whole mechanic, i think i saw a tooltip that said they can be saved inbetween rounds, and i think they can somehow be saved aswell after you die if you dont use them. sooo.
3: is ''saving up'' killstreaks worth it? or should you always use them as soon as you get them?