Call of Duty - Black Ops Clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

the innovation of fps: ;)
BITmX.jpg

Bart u sound like a broken record, im actually excited to get home and play it, makes a change
yep i know, but that doesnt stop me from ranting :P
hf with it..incase you are able to play it smoothly :p:

Last edited:
Yehhaww Run Cashcow´s Run .

warcowut1.jpg

Next Year everbody buy CoD : Yellow Ops . Oh wait before there some cool DLC`s , like 2$ for 2 Brand New Amazing Maps. This type of Shooters fucks me up a bit .
Buyed Bad Company 2 with (now its a bit better) the Serverbrowser from Hell. Still i had to lough when they "Release" a new Rush map , even more to lough if the people say "WOHHOOO" a new MAp , and wow (on Consoles onyl!) its a DLC. What did they? Add 4 Points for Rush on Maps that already in the game.
Hope for u Guys that play Black Ops it will be fun @ MP , and there are ModTools (also missing in every actual Shooter) , Dedicatet Serber and that someone can Programm a GooD Antiocheat (not the VAC or PB shit) . And i Hope more it dont get a Modern Cheat 3.

I also read horror stories on the internet, but it's the same engine as the other CoD games it seems. I can barely see a difference in textures or map layouts and other props.

Also no lag or fps drops to be seen yet :D

My flatmate has been playing it all day long, since last night, I don't think he's been to bed. My net connection is really suffering cos of this game :shout:

To me it doesnt seem enough of a step in the cod series to warrant the hype, might just be me or the amount of time Ive played it, which admittedly is not much.

rough start with the game for me -_-

i played 2 online games and got bsods after 10-15 seconds in the game

everything was fine for those 10-15 seconds though, no fps lag and i could fire aim crouch sprint etc, just a random bsod after a short duration, really weird, ill try updating my drivers when i get home :hangover:

if that doesnt fix the problem though im gonna go #krise

To me it doesnt seem enough of a step in the cod series to warrant the hype, might just be me or the amount of time Ive played it, which admittedly is not much.

Also you are so old you are no longer within the target audience, so therefore, wouldn't understand. :sofa:

Last edited:
Haven't had no problems at all, set everything on its highest and played online, no issues at all.

Liking the single player at the mo! The 2nd level of it is just so awesome.

mine was jerky at first, but i have to turn off anti aliasing and its smooth.
Maybe that helps you guys with FPS probs.
P.S. we played about 12 of us online and it was good fun. Will be interesting to pick up the basic tactics after a while, at the moment its everyone just run around and learning gun setups and perks and levelling and bla bla.
They made it just like MW2 same system etc.
I also played the first level of single player and it was great too!! Just like that style of game...works for me.!

mine was jerky at first, but i have to turn off anti aliasing and its smooth.
Maybe that helps you guys with FPS probs.
P.S. we played about 12 of us online and it was good fun. Will be interesting to pick up the basic tactics after a while, at the moment its everyone just run around and learning gun setups and perks and levelling and bla bla.
They made it just like MW2 same system etc.
I also played the first level of single player and it was great too!! Just like that style of game...works for me.!

ive putt graphics on lowest settings and even then i get freezes etc.
My pc can run UT3 on max settings, could play mw2 on max settings aswell so i dont see why i cant run it properly

btw is there already a clan?

Clan stats in TDM atm (Frags /min , Frags , Death) :P

Target, u can join #isd on irc

Last edited:
rough start with the game for me -_-

i played 2 online games and got bsods after 10-15 seconds in the game

everything was fine for those 10-15 seconds though, no fps lag and i could fire aim crouch sprint etc, just a random bsod after a short duration, really weird, ill try updating my drivers when i get home :hangover:

if that doesnt fix the problem though im gonna go #krise

i think you should check your temperatures, too. if you are certain, that your hardware can stand the stress caused by the engine, then i'd start thinking about software-related causes. atm what you wrote sounds like a typical overheating problem to me.

im gonna go #krise
:lol:

so what do you think of the actual game?

I think MW2 is more intense, it is a lot harder to frag people in MW2. whilst this is a more arcade like, with less edgy stuff and real stuff in the maps. i do like it though! it is faster and it takes a lot less hassle to change guns and mags.

i am playing it on the ps3