Call of Duty 2 Extream Leagues?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Call of Duty 2 Leagues

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-63

Mar 14, 2003
United Kingdom
Not seen any activity on fraghub for a long time.

So was wondering if anyone intressted in making CoD2 Extream League in CTF, TDM, HQ, S&D

Clan Base run a PAM Mod cant run or do anything really pritty boaring wars :(

Add your comments below and vote on poll

Last edited:
Yes it would be good, although sprint would have to be reduced for things like CTF. As once you grab the flag you just sprint, no fooker can shoot you and nobody can sprint after you can't shoot while sprinting. Anyway your just a useless tripwire whore :P

hi all
this sounds well wicked nowt against the pam mod on c/b but extream brings cod 2 alive
it makes the game alot more real you get a big fat yes from me :)
cmon all you cod players lets realy push for this mod and ladder
http://www.ullclan.com/news.php

Last edited:
pff... allready doomed.. its just the idea that came up and allready somebody posted something that has to be changed...
:puke:

I don't play the game myself, but if there was a little more backup towards the game here, I would consider purchasing it.

And you're right. There hasn't been much activity in fraghub for a long time.

We need to change that. :)

we talked to a lot of exteam clans in CoD2 no one cba to sign up to UTA forums just to vote can we make a public poll for non registered users?

well i did offer to buy the script off league assault but i never got a reply. i was going to to a Counter-Strike Source and call of duty ladder but like i said i had no reply tbo i would not like to buy it now but i would like to see somethink happen around hear

While it is possible to make a new league, with a different game, we still lack the people to run it.

The community isn't the problem, it has by far many more players than UT/UT2004 does, so we could have a successfull league if we did make it.
The administration wouldn't be what was going to stop it from launching, even though I am the only one from the original crew still sneaking around on a daily basis. We would need a couple of other people, but as said, finding a dedicated person shouldn't be too hard.

But what holds the whole project down, is the fact that we're in need of devoted people who knows bits and pieces of how to run the league-site, and to keep on making it better, faster, and with better navigation.
I can't say for certain, but I don't know if the old crew would want to keep going at it with as much devotion as they once did.
And I myself is almost on bare grounds when I am put in front of a matrix of brackets and slashes :P

If we could get more people who knows what they're doing, onboard this ship, we could pull it off.

I could quickly learn my way around as a helper or full time admin to help get CoD2 Leagues going

ive asked just over 28 diffrent clans if they would join fraghub if we had a league and they all said yes but non can be arsed to register just to cast a vote

It takes 5 minutes to register, end off the day if they wanted to join the league then they would have to register anyways, so i dont seem the problem there.

F@TBOY said:
It takes 5 minutes to register, end off the day if they wanted to join the league then they would have to register anyways, so i dont seem the problem there.
CoD2 players doesn't seem to be the brightest species. Maybe they just can't figure out how to register? :mushroom:

Making a public poll is easy, but we need a crew who would want to keep the league running, if people were to sign up anywhere.

can we make a poll anyway see what numbers we dealin with player/clans then if it looks like alot, work on gettin the crew and league up and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.