<)C0(> recruiting!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol jackel.. no he didn't join yet..
i had some disagreements with micke(Supermic)... that i wasn't there on irc.. when the fact is i'm on it every day but they ain't :rofl: but he said that i wasn't there when we had matches.. but i said that i was around, but forgot ts2 pw :shake: AND NOONE WAS ON IRC :rofl: so he said if i wasn't around (WHICH I WAS TY) i coud say bye bye.. so i did :D nuff bout UAS.. still makes me pissed off :shout:

$harp said:
lol jackel.. no he didn't join yet..
i had some disagreements with micke(Supermic)... that i wasn't there on irc.. when the fact is i'm on it every day but they ain't :rofl: but he said that i wasn't there when we had matches.. but i said that i was around, but forgot ts2 pw :shake: AND NOONE WAS ON IRC :rofl: so he said if i wasn't around (WHICH I WAS TY) i coud say bye bye.. so i did :D nuff bout UAS.. still makes me pissed off :shout:
Stop talking shit peter

LETS GETS READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Seriously ppl no fighting in this holy place of peace