bye... =(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jinxed

Aug 11, 2001
Sverige! resten suger :)
yes this is 30/30 signing off =/ after the BoD game i will step down the AS ladder and my replacor benzo will take my plac (i hope he does a better job then me.. can't be that hard) i will only play if thereis a crisis in <<--][-->> ;). and when i am here i just wanna thank mi5 for the game =) nice played especially on asthe when you blocked your own doors =D
anywayz was a nice game.. btw i was <<--]EvaBritt[-->> obbe was <<--]majbritt[-->>... lol@those names =).. anywayz c ya'll around somewhere.... bye bye d00ds..

this is:
_/\_-PULSE-_/\_
30/30
<<--]Jinxed[-->>
<<--]Decepticon[-->>
<<--]EvaBritt[-->>

signin' off.....

PS: i had fun in all da clans thx for da support =D.. (TOW) still 0wn5 ya'll :p

TOW ownzzzzzz joooooooo all:P

:(
sad to see you go m8

Had a great time with you,
started my career LOL at TOW with you, ob and usama

Hope you have a great time without UT,

Scorpy aka Demon (TOW)

Originally posted by Jinxed
nono just steping down from AS m8 =D moving to DM to test my luck.. maybee i'll return when i have learnd howto frag :)
Ce ya in 10 years ;)

Nah... sad to see ya go :(

amen shurrup nuvah purity, kom till vår mirc å signa upp i vår klan så ere stabil. då gö ja raj medlem i alla svartroxklöbbar i hela sthlm snabbt

:( sad to see u leave :(

had some nice games together(2on2, last match...especially astenosphere)

hope to see u soon back in AS, otherwise good luck with DM:)