Bye Bye Assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

V

Veyron

Well, just in case there are still a few old school players around who know me: After an inactive phase, i now left CnE completly and so i'll leave the utassault community once and for all as well.
Nothing new actually, cos i was not around for a long time in this forum or other clan forums but CnE's.
I just want to say Goodbye to the few ppl that were with utassault from its beginning, nm if they are still here or if they left before me:
So good luck and have fun to all the veterans especially all my m8s from Ex-LOE and CnE, as well as some special people like Timo, FooFighter, Quapil, Spiritguide & Tanya, Mizzy, Phear with brother Lightning and girl U4ria, Nina and all others who know who i am :)
Had a nice with you all and i wish you good luck for whatever you are doing in future.
Cya'll m8s ! Have fun !

Re: :/

I remember you well mate.... always nice to cya on Monster server and others in those days...GL with the future...

ps I never did find out where MONSTER server was run..I heard it was in Oxford I think ;)

anyone know?

Re: :/

Always was great to play with or against you as far as i can remember in my old days.

Cheers,
Q

Re: Good luck

Another guy from the very first days.:( Always sad to see you go. But good luck Vey. Take care:)

Tw:) nk:)

Re: Good luck

good luck in the future m8......
i hope that you will have a nice life without assault!!! :(

:rollin: