bushs visit

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnet- StoneAge
Wee, not only a rascist but stoopid and ignorant also! Fecking cretine, grow up and grow a brain you pissing retard.

Arnet
Arnet, consider this your one and only warning. Another outburst like that and you will be banned from this forum. I suggest you read the rules before posting again.

Bush did what needed to be done shame some of you cant see that i ( personally ) hate america but the "act" that was done was fine by me infact they went FAR too easy they need to do a hell

Oh so if he sais Bush went far to easy when killing thousands of ppl thats not something to ban? And if i respond to the fact that killing ppl i know was not ENOUGH my reaction is a outburst? I just called him really, really, really stupid. I dont understand, is it ok to look down really bad on other ppl as long as they ar enot members of this forum?

Well then of course i regret my "outburst" but i can tellu that i find it gard to understand how one person should be allowed to express the view that "Bush actions were to soft and that the needed medicine for this should have been bringing those ppl a hell?" without others responding with, wank ure stupid? i mean its not that u can respond top that with valid arguments, or?

How would you properly respond? ( if u disagreed strongly with his views )

Arnet

Tear his arguement apart, disagree with him, explain why you disagree with him. Do not simply say he is a "Fecking cretine" and a "pissing retard" for holding views different to your own.

Your edit is more appropriate than just insulting him for not agreeing with you, though treading a fine line.

Arnet- StoneAge said:
What u say is imo just an expression like, "within the frames of my rasistical views i ragard Bush:s actions as to soft, and bringing hell to those inferior ppl, with their inferior race, inferior culture, inferior economy and inferior religion is the least he SHOULD have done, in fact thats what i would have wanted them to DO with THOSE ppl".

Arnet

Saddam Hussein has caused more civilian deaths than Bush has done.. and we're not talking in numbers of "twice or thrice as many deaths"
sure, innocent civilians died, children died, or were badly hurt.
and Saddam is gone... and if Saddam had been the ruler for another 10 years how many children and innocent people would he have killed?
think about that.
you have to be able to see that this was not a war against the people of Iraq, but civilians DO die, it's war! a war involves killing, and it is a given fact that innocent people WILL die...

To release people from a hell you will still have to pull them through the flames.

other than that I still think Bush is a twat, but Saddam is still a bigger twat.

Saddam Hussein has caused more civilian deaths than Bush has done.. and we're not talking in numbers of "twice or thrice as many deaths"

AFAIK Saddam has killed many hundred thousand Iraqis whereas US led sanctions has killed several millions..

Arnet