Bugs!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Do you like bugs?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I hate the farkers, keep em away!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, Fried with some salt.....

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Mistress said:
u missed a option dont care/ dont bother me!

Its getting back to this care thing again aint it.....

Attachments

• this little bear may care - but the rest dont give a fuck.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 29
No bugs dont bother me in the slighest neither do snakes the only things that bug me are spiders over a certain size and birds i hate the fuckers flying round my head. strange but true

One hot summer I was living in a place called Great Ayton - a small village with loads of country side all around it... due to the fields etc you get to see some big insects. This year I saw some huge flying things, perhaps hornets which were the size of small birds... I was well freaked out by them, esp. the one which kept attacking my pet cat!

Apart from the hornet bird thing I'm not that freaked out by 'em.

:eyeroll:

UltraViolet said:
One hot summer I was living in a place called Great Ayton - a small village with loads of country side all around it... due to the fields etc you get to see some big insects. This year I saw some huge flying things, perhaps hornets which were the size of small birds... I was well freaked out by them, esp. the one which kept attacking my pet cat!

Apart from the hornet bird thing I'm not that freaked out by 'em.

:eyeroll:

I shouldnt laugh but i did! :lol: there are some weird fucking things out there dont go! ;)

Mistress said:
I shouldnt laugh but i did! :lol: there are some weird fucking things out there dont go! ;)

At least it did not decide to pick up the cat and take it off to its nest!

:D