Boring flame Rookie...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TuT

Windows is good... except for useful stuff...
Sep 24, 2001
Sweden
Originally posted by RookiE
put boring flame: in front of the topic so i can skip it

Can you honestly say you skipped this thread Rookie? I somehow doubt it ;)

:lol: Nice 1 TuT

Tho u just know that he aint gonna post in here now so he can say that he did skip it :rolleyes:

Yeah but he will at least know for himself that he was wrong :P

I bet he´s making up his mind right at this moment if he´s gonna post or not :D He must feel really dumb :P

awww, now that not a terribly nice thing to say about someone, but one of the reasons i posted was to try and entice him to post himself, prolly wont work now tho :\

Originally posted by Vital*Signs
awww, now that not a terribly nice thing to say about someone, but one of the reasons i posted was to try and entice him to post himself, prolly wont work now tho :\

Aww, come on. Was a joke. that´s why the :P You surely understand that.

i got a new theory, the more posts there are in here, the more interesting its gonna look to him, so the more likely he is to look, then there is more chance of him posting....

i got a new theory, the more posts there are in here, the more interesting its gonna look to him, so the more likely he is to look, then there is more chance of him posting....

:rofl:

Yeah you´r right. But this theory is fooked if he already read it. Let´s think of a backup-plan :P

Surely thats entrapment ? ;)

is that allowed on these forums ? :P

Damn i´m to slow here. Vital writing 4 posts and i write 1. Hmm, must be my isp´s fault.