-BoD- is leaving the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

our insta squad was quite well numbered
i know i wont since insta isnt my game, but maybe one of you guys would like to keep it up?
maybe px or/and vipah? from what i hear about dv8 it doesnt look like they will ever join the league again

...just a thought, but it would probably make it easier to stick together and eventually give a comeback in a ut2k3 mod...

:( oh well

Well as the second member of -BoD- I am quite gutted that it has finally had to die. It has been a struggle on many occasions, such as when Alex(apoc) and the other had a serious car crash on the way to a LAN. For the few people that didnt know System Malfunction was of course none less than the great Julia! A firey tempered little sod who could upset people with ease, but equally a great player and a good laugh to those who took the time to get to know her. Between her and Apoc I think we had two of the best players in the league, they lacked backup though. Equalisatium was obviously the tactics meister, and the clan was never the same after he left. Inferno who played awesome with his high ping from across the pond, was a real asset to the clan for an ever so long time, and was greatly missed on his departure.

There are so many I could mention as being great contributors to the clan... Doglike is just another. Blub I always found funny :). Lisa, well i need not say anything about her :D. But I think the best person that ever entered -BoD- was Omen. He has held the clan together when many would have given up, he has been nice and a good player all the way. We really could not have asked for a better leader. HG shouldnt go without a mention or Proto and PX and Vip. In recent times WAN has become part of the Family in a big way. I know I have missed many players out, it isnt that they arent valued it that I have to go in 10 mins! I will miss you all and hope to speak to u all soon!

In all the time I have played AS I have only been in -=NRG=- and -BoD- Both were great. For various reasons I have recently had to all but stop playing for the brotherhood :( Something i deeply miss. I suspect that i wont be on the publics for a while.... But as Arnie said I WILL BE BACK! I just dunno when :(

But I think the best person that ever entered -BoD- was Omen.

definately. if it weren't for omen BoD would've fallen apart looooong before now.

3 cheers for Omen! :yipee::bananna::beer: