-BoD- is leaving the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Omen

Sensation
Jul 19, 2001
Holland
It finally had to happen :(
After more than 2 years and over a 100 leaguematches we have decided to leave the league. Some of you may have noticed that it has been going downwards with The Brotherhood of Destruction for quite some time now. Member problems seem to be the main reason, especially this month when some people (left/had to leave) when we already just had the minimum number of players to run a clan properly.

-BoD- was my first and only assault clan, i have been in it for almost 2 years now. When i joined No-One & TexasTom were leaders, 16 months ago i was made joint leader. I must say that i really enjoyed my time here, all of the players we had were nice and funny, it almost never got boring.

I want to thank all the clans that played us. I also want to mention here all the -BoD- players that ive played with (some for almost 2 years, some just only for a few matches) List is in alphabetical order and i hope i did not forget anyone, if so please forgive me because the list is so long :)

Apoc
BamsE
BluB
Darkheart
doh
Dragon
DraizeTrain
Equalisatium (-BoD- founder)
FvB
Grizzy
Happy Guy
idle
Inferno
Iron
Kingstraff
Lisa
Malfuncti0N
Mr.Floppy
No-One (Doglike)
ProjectX
Prophet
Protocol
Sauron
TexasTom
Vampire (Lenny)
Vipah
Voltage
Wan
Zenix

You are all the best!

I think most of us will still stay on forums, icq & our irc channel #brotherhood and keep on playing assault, you wont get rid of us that easily :p:

Greetings :beer:

René / Omen

PS this post also is in League General forums

BoD has been div1 protocol but not when you was in it then. Cos when Omen joined i remember he was higher div then X-squad( back then ChaoS) which i joined round the same time.

btw, i lurve PX :kiss:

im not talking about you px.. but the basterd that keeps removing my access from the privates

Last edited:
Originally posted by DoMiNuS
BoD has been div1 protocol but not when you was in it then. Cos when Omen joined i remember he was higher div then X-squad( back then ChaoS) which i joined round the same time.

i no, meant the bod squad since i've been in:)

div 1 wasn't all that great anyway
what we needed back then was a div 1.5 (we owned all of div 2 but everyone in div 1 owned us)
good times :)

btw, there were 2 dragons, i think the first one later used the name Prophet (which u have in the list)
just thought i'd point that out (dunno why)

anyway, the only thing never changes is change itself (oooooohhhh, deep) so this was bound to happen eventually :\

here's a :wave: from a former member who became sort of an unofficial member :D

:( had nice time and nice mathces with you guys... and interesting conversations too.... and the BoD pr0n nights with idle....