Binding Buttons

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

preditah

Oct 9, 2002
England, Liverpool
WHERE DO U GO TO BIND ALL THE SPEECH WANT E.G INCOMING HIGH^^ ETC I CAN ONLY USE THE 1'S THAT ARE SET SUCH AS THE BASIC INCOMING
AND CAN I BIND HAMMER LAUNCH TO A SINGLE BUTTON??

Youll need to manually edit your unrealtournament.ini, open the file, find the key you want to bind to, for example

U=speech 4 14 0 | teamsay %LOCATION% ^^^Incoming HIGH^^^

btw looks like youve got a dodgy keyboard there :P

if u mean binding calling out for hammerlaunch its easy, key=say Hammerlunch or key=teamsay hammerlunch

if u are looking for a bind for setting up a hammerlaunch i think there was one but that one would be specific bind for most hammerlaunches in such case and i think it was disabled by some patch or sumething. Anyhows its easy nuff without a bind

Aliases[25]=(Command="onrelease jump",Alias=hammer)

Shift=getweapon impacthammer | fire | hammer

Put this in your user.ini...It doesn't have to be Alias 25 though, you can use the first free one.....

And you don't need to use shift to get ur hammer but u can just fill it in behind another button

Gl :)

hammer launching varies too much to be able to use one bind for it, easiest and best way is to do it manually.

ICQ me this evening if you want someone to show how to hammer launch :D

Thats a very usefull reply mr Max :rolleyes:

What he wants to tell u with
btw looks like youve got a dodgy keyboard there
is that u musnt typ with all the CAPITALS ok?

Just icq mym, he's got plenty of time to show u all -8-'s leet tricks! :P