Bind to swap from Centre weapon to hidden weapon

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

So do i, but tbh Siege middle tower launch was the only one i noticed a difference rom centre to hidden :eek:

I got up 11/10 people with centre as its piss hard with hidden imo, cant tell why :poke:

weildie rockets von weiter rechts in den >Arsch< des anderen fliegen, also müssten man mit hidden/center mehr nacht rechts aimen als with mit rightweaponhand

Nanko said:
ok show me the the launch from middle tower in siege with hidden weapon plz...... thats about the only reason I got that bind

shite with hidden... best with weapon right

y press a button ?? do it like in league assault 136beta2 !!! u get sniper and your crosshair switched automaticly !! can u do it with weapon hand at the next league assault 136beta3 or 137 :) ????? plz cratos say yes ;)

F®ø§t¡]v[1tzµ said:
y press a button ?? do it like in league assault 136beta2 !!! u get sniper and your crosshair switched automaticly !! can u do it with weapon hand at the next league assault 136beta3 or 137 :) ????? plz cratos say yes ;)

erm and then u want to run with rockets always right weapon hand right?

u can set up in which hand u want to hold which weapon !!! sniper always hidden , rockz right , if u dont want this option u go in your menu and edit it, like with the crosshair !!! and anni i dont have more buttons free :x

yes i understood ur point the first time u said it, but what if u wanna play everything with hidden, even rockets, but u just want to use right hand so u can do middle tower launch? that's where the simple bind comes in. And im sure u can find a free button :P

hmmmmmmm X is free but i play with -> <- ?? buttons not with w,a,s,d, :P also hard way 4 my lil fingers ;(

got no problems with the arrows i think the a,s,w,d, keys suck :flack: