Bind for enter game as red/blue ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DIONYSOS

Jun 23, 2002
Berlin / Germany
Is there a bind that makes it possible to enter a public game as member of blue team f.e. althogh your playersetup is set as red?
If you browse servers and you see jolt2 8/10 and a freind or clanmate is on team 1 and therefore you wanna enter that game for team 1 as blue, it would be nice to have a bind to enter as team 1 blue without checking playersetup first.

well there's still the teamchange bind, atleast for servers with the utassault mod on

x = changeteams

imo drooz is right though...

when you enter a serv you should always check if the teams are unfair first, which means 50 percent of the cases you can't change cause it would unlevel the teams...

when there's an even no. on the serv when you enter the only good this bind would do is save you from the "look, he just changes teams to be on the same team as his clanm8" remarks...

can't see the point in this, just play the game... playing against your clanmate is for me just as fun as playing with him/her.... they know all your trics and it forces you to do something else for a change.... usually the server mixes you up after a few maps anyways and you can't use the bind then and you still need to change teams in game anyways...

but hey, if there's a bind and you want to have it then it wouldn't harm anyone so go right ahead :)

i'm sorry but i don't know it though ...

Wot if i DONT want to play on the same team as my clan m8 and i change teams so i can spank his ass :p:....... ill tell u wot, then one of u "nice" ppl can even the teams :fingers: