bin bugger ;'(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1cr0

SCHLAAAAND
Apr 14, 2002
Germany
First of all hi Useless :wave:
yes I remember that autorip thing but that wasnt made on purpose, only that ventglitch at ballistic.

Now to brajan and others:
Brajan, if u cant fix bugs why are you admin? what are admins here for? to ban people doing stuff they do since years? lol.

at least FIX those bugs instead of just talking about it and keeping them. Its ur job to fix them or to get/hire mappers to fix them. I can list u at least 10 bugs (not including every single tree) in AS-Bridge atm but I think u dont even care about it cos its still played so often.
And ur comment "use ur brain instead" is just lolig cos it shows u cant do something against those bugs itselfs, u can just ban those people using them.

I know u have no "access" to edit these maps but either play maps with bugs included or remove them, its simply bad to play maps with bugs, same if u play deck16 with deemer+amp so you cannot jump on that box where amp is...

You really shouldnt reopen topics that has been closed mic. It isn't allowed. If u want to discuss it further then pm an admin instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.