Biggest Error You've Seen With UT?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Its not resized.... 800x600 was the res I was running my PC in.... are you new to UT?

:)

Here I'm giving you this as its the start of the New Year...... :party2:

:D

Attachments

• cluepon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 100
Oh I used to love General Protection Problems! I had her like every half an hour.... now we just can't get along anymore

:p: somehow I hardly get any now

DaTeL said:
Oh I used to love General Protection Problems! I had her like every half an hour.... now we just can't get along anymore

:p: somehow I hardly get any now

same here ive had maybe 1 in the past month!! before it was every time i loaded ut :(

Snee said:
yeh had such an error twice last week :/

I only seem to get them now if I play for more than a few hours and its when the next level is loading up.
Not as bad as my old PC tho - that used to happen all the time, randomly.. only in UT tho...

:shout:

UltraViolet said:
I only seem to get them now if I play for more than a few hours and its when the next level is loading up.
Not as bad as my old PC tho - that used to happen all the time, randomly.. only in UT tho...

:shout:

funny that isnt it? you only get an unreal tournament general protection error when running unreal tournament you know i just cant understand that!! :)

DaTeL said:
General protection problems aren't UT-only :o

well considering i have been running ut on a comp (of course) and i have only ever had a gpe when running ut that really did make me think...

has anyone ever got a gpe without running ut????

Mistress said:
well considering i have been running ut on a comp (of course) and i have only ever had a gpe when running ut that really did make me think...

has anyone ever got a gpe without running ut????

Yup - I investigate many GPF's every day as a part of my job. :D