-)BiB(- vs [DFP] Insta match...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost and lame taunting?
nahh ;)

übrigens bringen solche threads überhaupt nichts. ist nur spassig für aussenstehende sie zu lesen :o

Last edited:
It was a nice match, BiB did well, the brand new members seem to roxx :D

It's just that we did a nice attack before the servercrash and for some reason BiB didn't want to take this as a valid attack. Just leaving the server when YOU think the match is over without any agreement and the chance to discuss about it is a bit lame imho, so don't expect to get a nice matchcomment.

There could be many discussions about if that attack is valid or not, admins told me that there is no rule about it so the clans have to discuss it over. Since you can't discuss with BiB cause they think they automatically are right, we should have contacted an admin to clear this, but we didn't, so I guess that was our fault. That's the reason we accepted the result although we think it's not ok.

And don't abuse our forum as childish we-are-better-ownage-screenshots place, we have a chit-chat forum for useless stuff like this. I could post our RiverbedAL attack in 42sec we did in the rematch against you and write the word "ownage" in big red letters across the picture, but tbh I cba doing such dumb stuff....

Cratos said:
It was a nice match, BiB did well, the brand new members seem to roxx :D

It's just that we did a nice attack before the servercrash and for some reason BiB didn't want to take this as a valid attack. Just leaving the server when YOU think the match is over without any agreement and the chance to discuss about it is a bit lame imho, so don't expect to get a nice matchcomment.

Err, you wanted to carry the match on from [DFP] 4 - 3 -)BiB(-. Which we agreed to. So, in the continuation match, when we reached 5-2 ahead, that made the actual score [DFP] 6 - 8 -)BiB(-. Last time I checked the league rules, in the absence of tied maps, first team to 8 wins. End of discussion. Can't see you could really argue with that, so what was the point in our staying on to play levels we didn't need to according to a demand you had made and we agreed to?

Pottz0r you twat0r: "Wie sagt man 'It was like shooting fish in a barrel' auf Deutsch?" :lol:

again: we didn't agree to carry the match on from 4:3, we wanted to carry the match on from 5:3 or at least play the second half of that map defending that nice time we attacked ;)

Starting at 5:3 would lead to a 7-7 ;)

A fair result when we consider that DFP played better in the first match and BIB played better in the second match. But I don't expect BIB to agree to a fair result. Too much "we are better", too much "we own", too much "look at my screenies how ownage I am"

And now go back to your own forum and continue posting screenis about your ownage...

stop whining pls :P
@ yak: *für deine übersetzungsarbeit lob* :clap:
@ spunk: wieso sagst zum potty n00b wenn er recht damit hat was er sagt? o_O und musst du mit dem n00b immer von dir auf andere leute schieben? :nono:

:imu:

echt interessant! jedesmal wenn wir ein bib match bestritten haben, gibt es einen neuen thread :D
btw. spunk :) rofl du bist ja so begeistert von deinem bib und spielst so wie ich das sehe seeeehr oft LOL!
naja egal! stop flaming kiddys! ist just a game!

Reactions: CeCe
Status
Not open for further replies.