-)BiB(- match...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Just found your forums guys... :)

1) Please don't leave the League. I know you've had setbacks, but don't give up just because of them...

When -)BiB(- joined the league, we had all sorts of problems. No-one took us seriously, so no-one wanted to join our clan. We only just found enough members for our first league match, which we won, more by luck than skill.

We then went on to lose our next 4 matches in a row. In one, we got hammered by a clan ostensibly from the HZ like us, but which in fact had 4 members who were mercs from divs 1 & 2, two of them using aimbots. Needless to say, we got creamed, and its kinda hard when you realise most other league admins/players can't do anything about it/won't do anything about it.

Our first match against \\SAS// we played with only 5 players, and our first match against *bwd* we lost 8-1 because 4 of our players had to pull out at the last minute, and we had no subs. I was alone in the first map, Golgotha, holding 6 beggars off from launching and from getting to hurons for over 3 minutes... Hydra joined me in in the next map, so there was 2 of us against 6 of them. But we'd agreed to play the match, so we honoured it.

TBH, when we saw we had to play clans like you and CO this month, we were pretty sure we were going to see another -4 run for the month. I was beating my players senseless to get them to get our launches on bridge etc down just right at our praccy session...

Snee has joined us, yes. If its any consolation, he hasn't been showing us any of your tactics/launches. In -)BiB(- I'm the one mainly responsible for writing the tactics, but I'll tell you this, its a bugger trying to get people to follow them. Everyone just wants to do their own thing :D fs

The point of this wandering post is this: We'd hate to see you guys leave the league because you've had a run of bad luck. We've been there, eaten the shit, and seen no-one cares for the most part. I'd just like to say though, if *=)IAS(=* wants to organise friendlies where we can play against each other to improve each others skills, please contact me...

Welcome to our forum Thurigwethil :)

Good post, and it explains how hard it is to start a new clan from scratch
without any "famous" players to draw new ones...And then to keep 'em.

We had a half dozen dudes who landed for a "refuel" in *=)IAS(=*
just to fly away to more established clans in higher divisions a month l8r :(

Yes it's though indeed... but you havent seen the last of us yet :D

I have a great respect to bib, they just have the best attitude ive seen in league, keep up the good spirit :)

/me is looking forward to play vs bib in one day.

Lo Thuringwethil, nice post to make!

it explains how hard it is to start a new clan from scratch without any "famous" players

Aren't I famous??? LOL
Mate we started with good players...after we all left -][SoD][- (that was messed!)

btw: I could recruit players for you if you want mate?

first of all nys posting there Thuringwethil :)
its not really giving up but there is a point where u have eaten enough shit and u dont want to go on anymore :(

Originally posted by ߣâÐê

We had a half dozen dudes who landed for a "refuel" in *=)IAS(=*
just to fly away to more established clans in higher divisions a month l8r :(

that exactly y im mad about snee
he just left when he had a chance to leave thats how it appears to me
we had so many good players in ias but they just left
i think thats the reason y im giving up dont know if i already have but im strugling...

same post to fire as in the other thread:

why only snee? if you are mad, you must be mad at me, too.

u dont dare saying that ur mad at me, huh?! :D

because im an «)Ã$$k1çKz0R(» :P

:coolfip:

peace.gif

I hope u guys can still hold ur position in the league I dont want to be responsible for all problems :(