bg/bg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

munkZ

Jun 7, 2001
England
CTF war versus D3 - lost 6-1

What a shit war fs, we had virtually our strongest team out and we sucked arse lol. Teamplay sucked arse, although all the stuff about launching being not allowed was kinda amsuing so the war was almost fun

2on2 DM versus respekt

Well, no respekt to those n00bs lol. Completely ass-raped them over both maps, then they come back with "25% typekilling"...errr. gg clanbase.

I upped my demos ot clanbases ftp for proof, hopefully it'll get sorted.

Picking up Lava is not a great idea imo since our teamplay sucks and we have no tactics.
Lava is a kind of map u can't win if u only rely on individual skills. Power ups and teamplay is way more important. Same for Face. We don t stand a chance against a decent clan there. I ld rather play a 'spam' map. Something like November. It's a biorifle/Flak/Rocket spamming heaven :D
But considering they were obviously experienced CTFers, that they were using tactics, and we only lost 2-1 on their fav map against their strongest team, we didn t do bad :jester:

funniest thing was that guy "Admin" who was shouting orders and making rules up as he went along. especially when he kicked me on face or when he paused the gamne as we were about to cap on face hahahahah :|

think it was konnan fs ;/

the match conflict for the 2nd war is here: http://www.clanbase.com/matchconflicts.php?wid=1211462

Basically they got owned bad, and if it's not the "type killing" they're complaining about, it's the fact I said me n twis were amateurs but twis is listed on the sYn roster so they consider him not to be of amateur status for some reason :psycho:

Prolly best if I dont introduce em to DiM then.

Don't flame this thread, the CB admins will sort it, just thought I'd point it out as it's almost funny ;/