BF2142 Clan?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BF2142 Clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've always liked BF 1942, i think i'll try it after my exams, 10 of september

edit: oh and do you play Battlefield 2142 or Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike ??

Last edited:
i've always liked BF 1942, i think i'll try it after my exams, 10 of september

edit: oh and do you play Battlefield 2142 or Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike ??

Both. Norther Strike is just a booster pack with extra maps/weapons/awards/vehicles) + one extra mode (Assault Lines) however unlocked weapons from NS can be used in normal BF as well .... it worth buying btw. It's cheap and NS awards gives you not points but unlocks .... not to mention awards from NS are piss easy to get.

Well I've been playing it a few weeks now, can't say i'm terribly good at it, but since I can never find any of u motha f**kers online I'm prepared to get a clan going so we can play together, we may suck but meh who cares. Shall I resurrect the old uta DC forums and use them? Anyone know any good leagues to play in?