BF2142 Clan?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BF2142 Clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont have 2142 at the mo, however if it was anything like the DC clan UTA had some time ago then i may be interested :D. Has anyone contacted Phear? he may be interested if he still plays the BF series.

Though obv id need to get hold of it first.

I dont have 2142 at the mo, however if it was anything like the DC clan UTA had some time ago then i may be interested :D. Has anyone contacted Phear? he may be interested if he still plays the BF series.

Though obv id need to get hold of it first.

your too short to play... you need to be at least 3ft tall to play.

Has anyone contacted Phear? he may be interested if he still plays the BF series.

I spoke to him on IRC the other day, and mentioned BF2142. He showed some mild interest, ask a few questions and I told him he could get it for £14 at Argos (thx MyM)

So hopefully we might have a new recruit.

Get the game Gaz, good fun imo

yer it aint in the new catalogue - you'll need to be quick, my mate bought it and had to ask the greasy teenager on the "customer care" desk to find it.. he had the last one in the store :S

Northfield and evesham argoose have copies in store in the Midlands if anyone is interested

I have my copy got it today :)

You too martz!!

nub!!

:lol: how true. Not played for about a week.

Habe you over taken me yet
*goes to check*

No! I pull rank on you w0ss, Chief Petty Officer Gold > Sergeant Major Gold

/me hides from the Brigadier Generals