BF2142 Clan?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BF2142 Clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm up for it. I'm saying allow others as I have a few m8s, some of whom never played in UTA, who may be interested in playing ;)

BTW, Seems my crashing/sound issues are fixed - took a good few hours of installing, swapping hardware, making sure the IRQs were correct, etc etc..

Also, punkbuster is the gayest thing ever.

And..... I still can't run a single player game without a crash to desktop instantly :lol:

Give first dibs to UTA players, if you need to make up numbers after that then open it to recommended people as well.

I'd be up for it if you'd need an extra player to get it off the ground.

Won't join another clan though. So it's either UTA or UTA with close friends. Otherwise i'll pass

Last edited:
Well ... i'm already in infantry only clan but if it would be UTA + friends i'd be up for it.
I don't see a need to limit of ppl in clan tbh ... more = better :)

yer nice, but u only got 4 atm :p

my comp cant run bf2142 so its a no for me :D

4?
Mush, Uzi, Lex, Martz, Cassius, MyM, Sphere, me = 8 already
It would be probably twice bigger with friends.

Yeah i'll go with the flow.

I would've voted for us all to join another clan. But since nobody is interested, I vote fro UTA + Others.

I think the main role we need is for a match arranger - someone to take responsibility for signing us up to leagues, booking matches and chasing players. And I wouldn't like to do that job thank you.

If someone wants to do that, then I think we have a chance of forming a clan and having a few fun matches at least.