best war ever played :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jwer_NL

***YODA***
Oct 18, 2001
GRUN OWNS
WHAT A GAME..

what a damn fine war we played against SAS, who showed us how to play the standard maps, and we showed them how to play the new ones :D

fortunately, the standard maps mean guardia, which means a tie, which means one more non-standard, conclusion: 7-6 to FDC, ohwyeah..!!!

great games, specially the WTF's on golgotha and the
"another map that didn't came with the game FFS" remarks of our scandinavian friends ;)

yahoo, still goin strong for the third div. allthough u guys will have to beat DWAP without me, thnx to the fantastic plannin capabilities of our great clanleader and female sidekick

/me ducks, hides, dodges, and runs away...(quite litteraly actually, to me mum :D )

and if anyone reads this and wants to join this wonderfull family a fraggers, gimme a call !

Originally posted by jwer_NL
yahoo, still goin strong for the third div. allthough u guys will have to beat DWAP without me, thnx to the fantastic plannin capabilities of our great clanleader and female sidekick

/me ducks, hides, dodges, and runs away...(quite litteraly actually, to me mum :D )

How many times do we have to tell you.
We cant run the entire goddamn clan around you!
There are other people involved too!
And in a war, there is another CLAN involved too, in this case DWAP, who can only play after 10pm UK, and that was the only time that kinda suited both clans.

But, yes the SAS match was a real thrill. To get to 6 - 6 and have the entire outcome of the game dependant on the last map. :eek: Quite something.
Thanks to the SAS dudes for a good game.

Congratz with ur victory FDC, nice match :D bit luck with 7-6 i suppose hehehe, good luck with the other matches, CYAAAA

actually

it IS as good as ur 8-0, co's we both get 10% of the losin teams points... (maths a sticky one for ya CO :freak: 's isn't it ) :D

bah

u didn't even had a winner, (and not even a tie i bet) so it didn't even had everything, our war had EVERYTHING :D

even a lucky boilerrun :( , ask DJ_AL for the details

After all charges set one SAS slag hammered up onto the bridge supports.
I was the only one who saw her go up and lost sight of her, I tracked back with shock picturing in my tiny head the two more jumps she was making above.

Then I sent up a shock ball and popped it When I thought it was cooked properley I poped it with primary fire and SpLaaT!

:shock:

Ahhh, I will always remember it cuz It worked first time and it was so sweet, When I went to bed I was thinking of it and when I woke up I was thinking of it, and when I wen't to work I was thinking etc etc etc.......

yeah, and this was yeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrs ago, imagine how great THIS war was :D

skunk, grab ya cane ya old bearded burglar... let's find us some nice nurses ;)

Shush! As head of the official Skunkweed Fan Club, I feel I should step in here and tell you not to disrepect Skunkys shockwhoring :shout:

Shockwhoring?
Ya talking bout me right? :D

But poor skunky has now to fight the enemy I get rif off... Ping
:shock:

Btw I got now a new one...

WIN XP THANKS MR. GATES :annoyed:

Not worse than ours

That´s why it was that close

If we had ping on our sides it would´ve been far better :D

(But for whom :spider: )