Best TV-Series lateley?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

We are a bit behind here in german TV... but anyways SG:A is pretty good
Lost and Heroes aint bad either...
And im REALY looking forward to HBOs interpretation of "A song of ice and fire" wich has been delayed (prolly due to the strike recently)

+ there will be some new eps from B5 lost tales sooner or later

Also watching Stargate Atlantis.
Any1 knows how many episodes left this season ? According to some sites last one was the last of this season but it didn't have a cliffhanger.

There has been no good telly since American Gothic. I have spoken.
Lost
Smallville
Battlestar Galactica
Bones
Dexter
Heroes
Prison Break
Jericho
Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Weeds
Las Vegas
Scrubs
Chuck
Reaper
Family Guy
Gossip Girl ( :fingers: )
Top Gear

See? Plenty of good shows! I follow them all too ;)

House, Heroes and Top Gear for non-animated (I could never get into Lost, I tried and tried but after a while I lose attention)
Family Guy and South Park for animated series.

Also watching Stargate Atlantis.
Any1 knows how many episodes left this season ? According to some sites last one was the last of this season but it didn't have a cliffhanger.

04x01 Adrift
04x02 Lifeline
04x03 Reunion
04x04 Doppelganger
04x05 Travelers
04x06 Tabula Rasa
04x07 Missing
04x08 The See
04x09 Miller's Crossing
04x10 This Mortal Coil
04x11 Be All My Sins Remember'd
04x12 Spoils of War
04x13 Quarantine
04x14 Harmony
04x15 Outcast
04x16 Trio
04x17 Midway
04x18 The Kindred - Part 1
04x19 The Kindred - Part 2
04x20 The Last Man

04x20 wasn't aired yet so one more left for this season.

Lost is definately the best serie ever imo, never saw 3 seasons with that good storyboard and effects in an other one
all others b4 were crap at 2nd season, but lost kept it up

i also like the unit, season 1+2 are both very nice, looking forward to the 3rd

however, how shit 24 nowadays is, i'm still a fan of 24 and lookin forward to see season 6 :x

04x20 The Last Man

04x20 wasn't aired yet so one more left for this season.

That's the one i ment yes, Coulnd't find it on my fav site (its shit from now on sg1archive.com )
It's only showing The Kindred(2) as last part lol . ty. Will be a neat episode,
although the Kindred 1 and 2 weren't as epic as the older seasons imo
(poor teyla tho..)

Been Busy lately, but used to watch quite alot of series.

So this thread is quite nice for someone who hasn't seen anything recently.

I used to watch DS9, NG, 24, Battlestar Galactica (new one), Rome (sorded series but enjoyed), 4400's, Stargate, Babylon 5, I like my sci-fi.

I heard Dexter, Hero was pretty good, never seen lost either. Will give them a try.

now go away and think about what you said!
Haha, well I know it's completely ridiculous ;), but I do love House's character, regardless of how much useless catchphrases and medical jargon is thrown around. I find myself much more interested in House's fucking about (eg trying to get cable television back in the standard patient-care so he can watch cable TV in "comaguy's room) than the patients and medical sollutions.