Best movies of 2005!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Only watched this movie last night and its the only one I saw in the last 12/14 months worth writing about...

called...

My life without me.

Recomended to all.

To agree with some of the people here, no particularly great movies this year imo. I think the general trend for movies is to keep degrading in quality, and emphasise graphics, gore and sex instead (same with games), since that appeals most to masses (teens like most here, shallow ppl and low-educated ones). You can even see this in big franchise movies like StarWars, Batman, Harry Potter and the likes, a total waste of intelectual attention. More and more movies are now in just a see once and throw away category (I can't get myself to buy, or copy for that matter any dvds lately). I have gradually shifted into documentaries such as nature (imax movies particularly), scientific and social ones, which I am getting fond of, and fall back into movies only when I want to give my brain a break.