Beltroniko in (-8-)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Paa`

Don't Fear The Reaper!
Apr 2, 2002
UK
A friend lara from aut would like me to post this as he does'nt have access to forums.

1 question 4 (-8-)
is it wise
<lara> belt in aut = lose
<lara> belt left aut = aut win
<lara> belt joins r-c = lose
<lara> belt leaves r-c = r-c win
<lara> belt joins (-8-) = ?

but congratulations to belt from lara :)

Lol, its funny but everything in that post it's truth...

Well it has some little details before, AUT won 8 games in a row when I was there too, but than it started loosing, and after I left, they started winning every single game.

Meanwhile R-C was 0wning and got to div 1 and all, than they come back to division 2 and I join.... in 3 month we won 3 games drew 1 and lost the rest, either I was playing or not.

I leave R-C and in the day after they win 8-2 vs BiB.

Coincidence or not this is what happened. It also doesnt have to do with the fact of me beeing present or not, cause I was away in R-C and when I was away they still kept loosing.
If I believed in curses, I would say that my mother had cursed me, cause she hates that I play UT. Since I don't it's just coincidence fs ! And it will be proved now in (-8-) Cause we're gonna win :D

Well Beltz0r is a fagz0r!
But he is a nice player ! Muahahah
\o/ \o| Beltroniko |o/ \o/

( ok bel its done , then give me the 100 Euros that you told ! ;) )

:lol: yea i glad we got rid of belt (J/K) now we got frost of ion and we all know they had a 98% winning thingy so div1 here we come !!

:rofl: