Beer that keeps you young!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
"It is the news to cheer drinkers everywhere: beer could make you feel healthier and look younger.

The Neuzelle Kloster Brewery, a 400-year-old company in eastern Germany, says that its latest beer is enriched with ingredients that maintain good health and slow down the ageing process.

Anti Aging bier label
The drink, labelled on the bottle in a bizarre mixture of English and German as "Anti Ageing Bier", has been developed by adding hot spring mineral water, algae and antioxidants to the traditional ingredients of beer - water, hops, yeast and barley, resulting in an ale that is rich in vitamins and minerals."

Click here for full story.

"Our customers, particularly the women, keep asking me how many beers they should drink to look young."
:rofl:

Reactions: Despise
Yes Malt beer = 1% alcohol.
But the beer we're talking about still has a 5% average.

Imagine drinking water with applejuice, its healthy, and you get drunk from it. What more could you want?

Proper beer is good aye. Quality brands always taste better.
But imo. when i have drunk 3 beers of 'proper' beer, i really can't taste the difference between cheap-beer and quality beer.

ok where we talking about now doesnt taste like quality beer. (I think, cuz we havent tasted it). but beer = beer isnt it ;>

Well....

the more you drink, the younger they'll look...

It's a simple mathematical equation. Take each decade past twenty and drink two beers.

For example... in two beers, you'll have sex with someone that's 39, four beers for 43.

And 14 beers for someone 92... most of us probably need 10-16 :\

Reactions: Turha.
sneez said:
Yes Malt beer = 1% alcohol.
But the beer we're talking about still has a 5% average.

malt is just not that tasty, i thought btw that it was somthing like 0.5 % alcohol,... well doesn't mather

if you want beer with less calories (spell?) and less alcohol which still taste good try Amstel Lite, tastes good and you dont get a beerbelly :P

Read about that in the free paper on the train this morning. Imo it's a stupid idea, healthy effects are about the last thing you look for in a beer. Found a nice belgian one, 7% and actually tastes good too. Trapist monk or something like that, now that is the best of both worlds. My personal favourite story - American school is raffeling off a .22 calibre rifle so that they can build an anti-pedophile fence around the school costing $8000. Wtf! First of all, the last thing the American school system needs is schools promoting gun ownership, secondly, why not just keep the gun and shoot the pedophiles with it instead!

Flaunt said:
buckfast tonic wine keeps you young, puts hair on ur chest and curls ur teeth like :drummer:
I can honestly say, and with my hand held sorta high, ish.
I have never tasted buckfast.
No tartan on me boyo ;)