Beer @ Rel@x

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

Lupus siXth

Ok, the first post on our new Picture Forum. This is a place where everyone can post cool pictures he likes to share with the rest of the forum visitors. The founders of sixth (Cazman, Despise, Relax, Chappy and me) will post lots of pictures here. For those who don’t know, we all live in the same town and are real life friends of each other. I got a digital camera recently so you will see lots of pictures of the time I waste with my mates, lol.

I hope you will all enjoy this forum! I will open it with the beer session Chappy, Despise and me had at Rel@x’s place yesterday.

We start with a picture of our host this night: Rel@x. Now you all understand why he has this nickname.

Relax.jpg

Next a picture of Rel@x, me and Despise. Don’t mind me, I was sleeping most of the night. Chappy made this one. One of the reasons I don’t like the cinema. I always fall asleep while the movie is playing, lol.

relaxlupdes.jpg

I found out how the photo timer function worked, so I was able to let the camera make a picture of all 4 of us. That table was a good position for it.

beergood.jpg

Chappy liked the beer…

Chappy.jpg

But Despise owned it! My mate likes to own. :)

DesOwnz.jpg

Chappy’s girlfriend called in the middle of the night. Chappy went to a place where we wouldn’t bother him. He failed. :)

ChapPhone.jpg

It was a long call! :)

ChapPhone2.jpg

After a while their eyes started to look weird. :eek:

aliens.jpg

And this is the final picture I made of another succesfull beer night. We stayed till there was no more beer left and Limp Bizkit was on tv. We waited a long time for Limp, lol. I made this picture on our way home. Chappy was in one word: WASTED!!!

Tomuchbeer.jpg

The beer is mine! :evil:

i look wasted on those pics :lol:

but thats isnt weird when i have worked 40 hours in 3 day :lol:

Not all mate, Caz was on a beer weekend with his football team. :)

:lol: cool pics, :) but u r drinking Dommels??? LAMERS!! shame on u :) Bavaria rules ( Palm iz better but u got to have the money for it)

u know when chappy needs beer he ICQs people and asks for phone sex :lol:

ive said no 3 times now :lol:

FFS, I thought it was his girlfriend who was on the phone! :/

UK you slag!!!

I have my stategy's Gazzy. When a man buys a new camera you must hide for him :)

lmfao !! :lol: :lol: :lol: Really niz m8s :)
btw:
beergood.jpg

Des, u MUSTN'T *eat* the bottles ... it might kill u ... :lol:
look at Chap, lup and relax :lol:

well what you couldn't see is that he had 2 more bottles behind the first one ;)

:lol:
yeah relax and still 3 more bottles in his left hand lmao

or is it chappy's left hand... and chappy arm under Desp's ass :lol:
and the hand on chappy leg, is lupus'
:lol: lup aimed for chappy's "center" ;) but he failed and hit his leg coz he was drunk :lol:

i drunk 3 bottles at the same time :p but you cant see that, so it looked kinda weird :lol: :lol: