Beer @ Rel@x ][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

Lupus siXth

The beer tasted good last time at Rel@x place, so we decided to go again. This time Cazman replaced Chappy. Chappy was in the north of the Netherlands visiting his girl Dutch Babe. My younger bro Wickerman was with us too.

FFS, the night started very bad! Rel@x told us he had enough beer in house, but he was very wrong! Look at this! All the beer was gone within 45 minutes! :/

ffsrelax.jpg

Rel@x told us to fuck off, because we wanted to leave now.

relaxsaysfo.jpg

But Caz and me told him to fuck off himself! FFS, we needed more beer! (lol, I look wasted on this pic)

fuckoffrelax.jpg

We considered leaving, but Des and Wickerman went to my place to get some new beer. When they came back, Des decided to lick the window. Rel@x got mad, lol.

Deslickswindow.jpg

Old School ((si><th)) players rule! From left to right: Cazman, Lupus, Despise.

cazlupdes.jpg

cazlupdes2.jpg

Des owned the beer again…

Desownzagain.jpg

and Caz is a lazy bastard as usual!

lazyCaz.jpg

I think Des is attacking Rel@x on this pic, because he didn’t have enough beer. But maybe he wanted something else of him, lol.

desattacksrelax.jpg

So the night still ended up in a succesfull beer night. Rel@x wont make this mistake again or we will kick his ass! The last pic proves that ((si><th)) ownz the beer! :D

6beer.jpg

next time i'm gonna check the beer before inviting you :P

hehe i thought i had more :lol:

I wasn't sleeping ffs. Some ash of my cigar fell in the couch

yo yo yo whazzup m8s cool pics m8's next week @ my house :eek: ZUIPEN :lol:

You bunch of FAGS !

I bet that was shandy in those bottle's, not real beer !

3dbiggrin3.gif

-^G^-

LMFAO
well funny
btw British beer rulz me and gaz will show ya a good drinkin sesh :) if u ever get to England :lol:

ill beat you with drinking beer, but dunno if you see me in england :p

thank fuck we wont see u :p
get enough of u on the forums :lol:

and lmao at them pics

:lol:

greg (hell fire) is pretty big :P and a skinhead :eek:

i pretty small :p was a laugh when me and greg went to the pub that time though :D

want me in England? I'm there the 21st of July. Gazzy and I are gonna drink us lame at alton towers :)