Battlefield 2142

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I think so. I ordered it (DICE Version :rolleyes:) on EA website via EA Downloader (btw dling full version now) so i hope so but it's not very important :) I'm totally sick of DEMO servers. All the time i'm getting killed by my own teammates. The most annoying thing is when someone taking transporter + few other players as passangers, flying high below objectives and then jumping out of the transporter ... LOL and piss taking in one :)

My nick? Lol same as always in any online game "brajan" :)

Attachments

• bf_dling.jpg
    bf_dling.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 155
Been playing the demo, its pretty good fun. I'd prefer a bit more fragging than driving about in tanks though tbh. I like how the game type works,reminds me of onslaught in ut2k4.

I've just got a PC to play BF2 properly and now this, fs!

If your all playing this I'll get teh demo :|

nobs

edit: hi len! :P

Mushroomhead said:
I've just got a PC to play BF2 properly and now this, fs!

If your all playing this I'll get teh demo :|

nobs

edit: hi len! :P
Well i spend more time on 2142 but my first opinion is that i really prefer bf2

Well about that lex, im pretty sure that most online games have some kind of shit like that (i wont think how much of shit has games like wow...)

RoTTeD said:
Well about that lex, im pretty sure that most online games have some kind of shit like that (i wont think how much of shit has games like wow...)
Highly doubtful.

Either they would make it clear they are doing so (like WoW and BF2142) and then it would be known to the public. This is atleast (somewhat) legal, since they aren't hiding anything.

If they never state a thing about collecting data and passing it on but do so anyway then they are in legal deep shit. Of course this has to be found out by gamers first, but anyone with a firewall seeing dodgy and weird connection (requests) is gonna get suspicious and snoop around... soon everyone will know it and the lawsuits start.

Mushroomhead said:
man im rubbish at bf2, anyone gets bored and wants to gimmie some tips sometime, feel free :P

looks well pretty tho!
As i said just add me on battlefield tracker as Mysteriis or just add me on msn and give me a sign when u want to play (i use to play with jules at nights)

Nope, I certainly will not be buying this game (or any other game in the EA BF '42) series again. It's one game type which I have played from the start, with the demos/DC/BF1/BF2 etc. And no more, they are a fucking piss take of a company and I hope they go down in flames soon.

My loss for not getting to play the game, but I'm not going to pay good money for spyware infected, bug and crash ridden piece of shit releaed from EA to make a few more quid.

Screw you EA! It's in the game. Don't yer know.

loool ^^ well said

...I am still pissed off from wasting my money on Road to Rome :nono:

Last edited:
omfg! what a pile of shit! Nice trick fs. First you need to buy a game a then IF you read this piece of paper you will know abou itt. There is no info about spyware BEFORE buying the game! zomg i'm soo pissed now ... and patch ... LOL game isn't even released and already needs fixing :lol: .... just fucking great :(
My fun with this game just gone ... and i payed for this shit .... jezzzz ... no more pre-oders for me .... fuck you EA!

Last edited: