Battlefield 2142

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RoTTeD said:
sounds great titan mode, hmmm maybe ill buy it when itll be on stores

it is if you love Assault :P

if some guys of you are interested in a BF 2142 Clan pls let me know ^-^

sounds cool imo making a UTA clan :D

what about the load on your system btw? is it heavier than BF2? not that that would be a great issue, but it's nice to know :)

Black Ninja said:

what about the load on your system btw? is it heavier than BF2? not that that would be a great issue, but it's nice to know :)

you mean the time before you can get onto a server :P?

it's a way faster :P lool didn't expect that ^^

and in game I don't have any problems too (I put the videosettings to low - to get as much fps as possible)

and with our Assault experience we would do great in a BF2142 Titan league :P

BF2 annoys me taking so long to load a map , then i just run around not seeing anyone for ages get a kill or 2 then die , just seems boring to me ;p

Black Ninja said:

man in ur case its cos u have a shitty sys :P, ive read about "new" engine and (what ea says) its faster loading maps and its way more optimized

lol yeah loading times especially, I got 1.5 gig Ram now so it goes pretty fast, but nice to see the speed has improved :)

[edit] bah beta's been closed again, 22000 keys given away =/

Last edited:
sorry for you guys :/

But you can look forward to the finished Game ^-^

Stats will b resetted anyway :P

I loved all BF's and i deffo gonna try 2142 ... however as few others pointed it's not that fun as UT with lot's of m8s.
UTA Clan idea sounds really good :)

Thx for veteran stuff hank.
Hmmmmm Ive just downd Point of Existence 2 mod, it seems a focking great mod.
Have any of u tryed it?

can't do that fuckin thing says the BF2 name is in use by someone else. (nm just registered a random name in BF2 and added that)

And i'm up for that UTA thingy if needed;)

Last edited:
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/14184199/bf2142_demo Here you can find a torrent for the new Battlefield 2142 public demo. It won't be released yet till tomorrow, but some guy got it over EA downloader already cause of a pre-order and put it online :) Just download torrent and wait around 15 mins till the speed catches up, I eventually downloaded with an average of 200 kb/s and had it in 2 hours. I must say tho on first try, with all settings on low it still seems a bit jittery :( I got an AMD XP 3200 with an XFX GF 6800 GS (256mb) and 1.5 gig of pc3200 ram, should of seemed alright :( It even starts from a WD 10000RPM raptor, but that doesn't help a lot either...