Battlefield 2142

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

EVERYBODY JOIN #2142 ! Links to TS there so we can all meet up and play together :)

braj/mush/martz/lexington/sphere/mym(if he ever finds the disk) what a squad!

mym already found the disk ... at least when we (lex, me and mym) played last time

Finally I got the "Operation Snowflake Ribbon", which for me is hard to get since it's a vehicle thing.. namely 5 roadkills with a speeder (Northern Strike vehicle). I'm not much of a vehicle guy, let alone roadkills..

I still need to get the "Crew Service Ribbon", which is 10 roadkills in a round.. :\

So.. you guys have also bought Northern Strike addon too then?

Yup.

I can deffo recommend it.

It's cheap (10 euros/6quid).
And you get cool new unlocks and new maps + vehicles.

Also unlocking stuff in NS is piss easy, so for new people it's a smart move.
That way you can unlock quite a lot in a rather short timespan, meaning you will be better equiped. ;)

Cool. I'm guessing I can get it via EA link.

Had a few good games recently, realised that 1 or 2 accurate placed shots beats holding down the mouse button and emptying the clip in a spray of bad shots.

On the up n up.

EVERYBODY JOIN #2142 ! Links to TS there so we can all meet up and play together :)

braj/mush/martz/lexington/sphere/mym(if he ever finds the disk) what a squad!

I prefer ingame Voip over TS for the following reasons:

- Other sounds get softer when someone speaks
- Dont need to turn ingame voip off
- Can still speak with Commander
- You can see who is talking

HA! That's the power of the squad!

Btw Martz. To pod yourself from APC to the Titan for example switch seats to any other the F1 and F2 and press right mouse button. Then steer your pod to desired location.

Same with titan pods placed on the left and right wall of the titan spawn. You can pod yourself to the back deck of your own titan or enemy's if it's close enough :)

Attachments

• screen025.jpg
    screen025.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 115
Yay, I got the highest rank! :)

So, we gonna make a UTA BF2142 clan? ;)
If we all say yes, would we even have enough players for matches? Clanbase has some BF2142 ladder..

Last edited:
lowest team matches are 8vs8 .... besides i'm already in one (infantry only).

:lol:

Erm, I'd like to be in a clan. But I have the age old problem of not turning up for scheduled matches because I forgot.. and/or I went to the pub etc.

Would be good fun, but isn't it hard work and stressfull to try and arrange UTA'ers to do stuff? Maybe if we could join up with a smaller existing clan and double their numbers, or add a section etc.

Tbh, I haven't played 2142 much since I reached the top rank a few months ago, but I would be interested in joining a clan with some UTA guys if the chance came up :)