Barrys World done....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Barrys World done....

Uhm, I guess they are just busy with their site (at least I hope that's the problem)

lmao@mega man :)

if u had visited the link.........

Bloody hell, thats the 2 biggest contenders in the UK gaming ISP sector gone. GI and BW. That leaves Jolt as the biggest I'd expect, and they don't have many UT servers, let alone any Assault ones.

Not good news :( . Just as well netgames uk are just installing 23 new servers then ;) .. Also after we chased some they are upping the RAM in the UT servers because they do not have not enough right now. Info posted Friday on NG-UK forum:

Lawman
General Pimp

We think that their MAY be a conflict between the UT ports and the other booked ports running on the bookable server.

We intend to move the UT bookables onto their own server as soon as we get the 23 shiny new servers into our hosting facility, mooted for this coming weekend. It is most definately NOT a config problem, we are also upping the memory in all of the UT servers considerable, as it's a bit memory hungry. This will also be done at the same time.

There will be 10 servers fro UT and Half-Life....

Me and Locksmith are now the UT Assault admin and wil be sorting league set up for at least one server as soon as the new servers are up and running. Wil keep you informed.

BTW their sign up for the 0800 24/7 is now up:

www.netgames-uk.net/0800_signup.shtml

moon

Uh, LOL, most be an error with my IE, I loaded it and it was ready, I refreshed, but screen stayed empty (didn't see text, but saw the BW colors!)

erm so were gonna get another server for UT-A, netgames?
hmm i hope i can connect to them....

H4H@h4 NO m0Re uNRe@L3 h@h@h@h@H@H DIe!!!!!!!