ballistic vent ...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
Psy wrote in the other thread:
@ Ballistic fan: there are several methods to get through it before taking the gen.

Even though some of this methods would be a simple exploit for a specific map bug, the most reliable one (and therfore prone to be used) is definitely a cheat. We are not going to differentiate the method you used, it's forbidden either way.

We are trying to fix the problem, but, until then, if Warhead Loader Obj. goes before Generator Obj. it can be easily proven if you used the vent or not. If you used the vent by any means, it will be considered cheating and thus guilty clan will lose the match by forfeit AND get 5% extra of their score removed.
Further actions will be taken against players/clans repeatedly cheating in this manner.
Sorry for this extra post, but:
You say there are several methods.

Ok, i know 2 ways without taking the generator.
1. Thru the vents
2. Thru the Sniper nest.

If i understand your post, so it´s a cheat if u take warhead before generator by passing thru the sniper nest.
Yeah, i know there´s a message and everyone who´s defending gets this warning, but like u said, if someone gets warhead before taking gen, it´s considered a cheat.

What now?!

That's obviously not cheating (thru sniper).....because even the map-creator were keeping it in mind......
now the thru the vent might be cheating....I don't know

I think he means there are several ways to get through the vent from the top as in different ways to do it.

If you go through the nest, its ok. If you go through the vents, its not ok. Ok?

Case closed. Thread closed. Talk to him in PM if you have a question, as the topic was closed, sorry :\.

Status
Not open for further replies.