bah @ match...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaChronic

May 17, 2002
Holland
well it was shite...

first all was fine for u because we had only two players... this way u could've come in div2 without any troubles.... cheap... u didnt even want to reschedule :(

but then finally we had some backup, and u started to call us mercs??? pfff we aint no UT_LORDS...
moaning about the ping??? well FO didnt heard no complains about it when it was 2vs4...

and then after like 2 maps y'all just left :mad: couldnt stand being pwned shit? expected a nice 2vs4 into div2?

nice additude guys :nono: guess u gonna get a hard time being in the iAS league...

too bad really.... i kinda enjoyed previous std match vs u guys.... hoped it was going to be as nice as that one.... but no :(

kev a.k.a. merc chronic

well our players had ping > 100, your player had ping < 50. At the beginning it was 4v2 because you couldn't get a full team, which really isn't our problem.....But then I left the game to lower our players and make it 2v3 after the first half map ;)

Anyway: Everyone had packetloss between 40-60%. Useless to play a match in this way. F00king server #6. I won't waste my time with such shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Anakin
well i cant help my ping is 30-50.... hmz no wait i mean... i cant help ur ping is +100... that is internet my friend... first time u ever played online orso??? i guess u will meet other clans with nice pings?? u moan about unfair teams then too ??

funny tho that i heard no complaints from DFP at all when it was 2vs4... only when it was 4vs4 ;)

easy win? who were the ones willing to get an easy ride to div2 ?

:hm:

[Cratos] said:
Anyway: Everyone had packetloss between 40-60%. Useless to play a match in this way. F00king server #6. I won't waste my time with such shit
well we asked for reschedule when it was 2vs4 but u wanted to get in div2 remember??

:drummer:

if you want to reschedule a match you have to ask at least a few hours before the match. Noone reschedules a match just because the other team has no players without saying a single word til matchstart.

pl 45% players jumpes arround the room no chnace to hit everyone

and our players hit and hit and hit ?

not my intrest to play a match like this

well we were allready saying it was unplayable, but u wanted to go on...:banghead:

and then dont act like a buch of little crybabies when we finally managed to get a team together and kick ur arse :P

Can't say about the match coz I wasn't their yesterday (neither was u DaStyla so shup :P )

But all I can say is that DaChronic never moans about one single thing... He is always chilled etc. So I think you did something wrong to piss him off ;)

Better start having practice before u enter the league next time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.