Bad Blood

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
There a little bit of bad blood going around at the mo... with [DI][bad_boy] .........
the truth is that [ADC] got rid of some players..and bad_boy is one of them(he now plays for Clan [DI] )
I just want this cleared up NOW.
he is now going around say we suck! LOL (you might b right, BUT y did we get rid of u) :)
i just hope this is now the end of that matter.

[ADC]Ribby steped down as clan leader....NO ONE from [ADC] made him leave(i and the rest of the clan wanted him to stay as Clan Leader, I even said that to him on the phone)
a few peopel r saying that we kicked Ribby out BUT THIS IS UN-TRUE, so will people please stop saying that

Thanks.

FFS! BB :mad: :shout:
Next time find out if its true or not b4 u go and say stuff
use ur fuckn brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
well if he say that ADC suck y he join DI i mean......they suck more

;) ;)

i dont mean all DI they have some good players in just if BB says that ADC suck then y they higher in the league than them ??

:confused:

well if he say that ADC suck y he join DI i mean......they suck more
Please mate dont say this....ITs not nice :(
[DI] does NOT suck:(
I Dont Think there is a clan in the UTAssault League that Sucks

nah i mean that if he says that ADC suck then y say it if they cant cos they r higher in the league than them and they are better than DI right ?:confused: :confused: i think they probably a little better.no offence DI cos ive played both of yous and ADC are good players.but DI are too its just most ADC players can whoop my ass.and we beat DI and i dont think we will beat ADC.

:P :)

Last edited:
LOL

i only said that thing cos 1 player said that he sucked and DI sucked compared to ADC cos 1 player used to be in my old clan.

oh and bro its more like

[ROCK]23243435444666655556666
[ADC]------111111111111111111111

:P :P :P