Away-Script for mIRC v 6.1

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hornet

Boom!
Oct 10, 2001
I am not sure if there has been a similiar thread already, but I am searching for an awayscript.
It should have the following properties:

• i turn it on in the tool bar under the sction commands -> away -> set away and ->set back
  • when i mark away it should ask me about my away reason and whether I want to change my nick (if yes, i should be able to type it there)
  • it should sent an amsg (I am away reason...)
  • it should say I am away in querys
  • it should autoidentify and change my nick when I set back and sent an amsg that i am back
  • it should work for 2 servers, coz I am using irc.utassault.net and irc.quakenet.org with a single mIRC, you know what I mean

Thxs for your efforts
:cool:

Last edited:
well i dont have a script for it.. but i use mIRC 6.12 nexgen Acidmax.. you can set that automaticly.. it comes with the mIRC.
its a realy handy version couse that mp3 script is in it 2.. and loads of other are there just didint find them yet.. if you want it just let me know and i'll post link couse need 2 search it :P

thxs :)
It looks nice, but there is too much shit in it that i don't need, just like ocrana IRC if you know it :(