Automatically Identifying With Nickserv (New)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

XRated said:
anyone got something that works ? lol

just want to connect to quakenet and utassault on start dont need any fancy stuff :/

First thing first...What client are you using?
Anyways, I don't know anything offhand that would connect to 2 irc servers at the same time on start-up. :confused:

right i had to reinstall mirc and this script doesnt autoidentify me, also when i try to put in /msg nickserv identify bla in that perform thing it dosnt work either, help pls! i dont want to be guest243534534

right i had to reinstall mirc and this script doesnt autoidentify me, also when i try to put in /msg nickserv identify bla in that perform thing it dosnt work either, help pls! i dont want to be guest243534534

tried the one in doh's post?. Its the one I use and it works fine.

nope that doesnt work lol now it says:

IDME Unknown command
-
SOME Unknown command

guess for some reason it doesnt know the alias idme, its not commented or something tho, didnt change a thing apart from name and pass oh and no clue where that SOME comes from now

boohoo everything worked fine for years with my plain old and never updated mirc and now that i accidentaly deleted it everything went bollox

This code definitely going in a new remote script and not anywhere else?

If you use the one from doh's post, just drop it in your mIRC program dir and type /load -rs autoid.txt

I edited this to where it actually works for identifying me, the only problem i have now is to understand why using the alias isn't working...is it in the right place? Where do I put it?

Notice how the ON *:NOTICE: section is placed inside the brackets of the ON *:CONNECT: section and is therefore a part of it. I commented out the alias as you can see, and put the full command in the ON *:NOTICE: section, instead of using the IDme alias (as it won't work that way for some reason :mad: ).

I'm almost certain you could place an ON *:NOTICE: section further inside the if statement sections, if you have different identities for different servers...or just edit the ON *:NOTICE: section and add an if statement there for whatever server you need. (I think that's how the original is made anyway, I just tweaked deleted so much I eneded up missing braces here an there. :P )

;Auto ID/Connect Script by CS V1.0
;Put this in your mIRC directory and from inside mIRC type: /load -rs autoid.mrc

ON *:START: {
server irc.server1.org
server -m irc.server2.org
server irc.server3.org
;server irc.utassault.net
}

ON *:CONNECT: {
nick snowden

if (irc.server1.org isin $server) {
join #channel1
;join #channel2
;join #channel3
}
elseif (irc.server2.org isin $server) {
join #channel1
;join #channel2
;join #channel3
}
elseif (irc.server3.org isin $server) {
join #channel1
;join #channel2
;join #channel3
}
elseif ((efnet.net isin $server) || (efnet.pl isin $server) || (efnet.org isin $server) || (efnet.ru isin $server) || (vel.net isin $server)) {
join #channel
}

; alias IDme {
; msg nickserv identify <pass>
;}

ON *:NOTICE:This nickname is registered and protected.*:?: {
msg nickserv identify <pass>
}
}

Last edited: