August Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

StdAS schedules are locked until the playoffs have been played. ProAS and iAS are free to book their schedules.
All league types and divisions apart from StdAS Divisions 1 and 2 are non-nonagon.
Only TWO matches are required. Next month it will be back to FOUR required.

23, NoD, and MpM are being warned respectively about not arranging any games last month. You face an automatic relegation to the Holding Zone if it keeps happening.

Clan Reps
Due to a rather lack of response in the previous vote, a new vote will be commencing in the Clan Representative forum on the two most popular votes from last month - ALbeta2 and beta2_e. This poll will be starting in the next few days. You can see who your clan rep is here. If your clan doesn't have a clan rep, and you would like to become your clan's rep, then join the clan rep group in your user cp here. Your request must state your clan.

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) SveK, B) NOOB, C) atP , D) MoD, E) TNT, F) CoH, G) pDm, I) -8-
Leavers:
Promoted: H) DoG @ 292 pts

Playoff1 - SveK vs atP - Dates Available - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th - Server choice is yours. Winner stays in the division.
Playoff2 - 1) looser vs dzz - Dates Available - 3rd, 4th, 5th - Server choice is yours.

Division #2
Relegated: A) [NAC] @ 990/902 pts
Non-Movers: B) uP , C) EaS, D) [DFP], E) dzz , F) FFS, G) iD, H) GaG
Leavers:
Promoted: I) LAG @ 618/621 pts

Playoff3 - DFP vs ADC - Dates Available - 2nd, 3rd, 4th - Server choice is yours.

Division #3 and Holding Zone
Relegated: NBS @ 968/915 pts
Non-Movers: Plu9, 1api1, sp, ADC
Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault - Champs: ]NoD[
Division #1
Non-Movers: 23, NoD, PA, KAN, atP, NAC, L, FFS, C
Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Insta Assault - Champs: -RoF`
Division #1
Non-Movers: U, RoF, MpM, 666, DoG, wHw, Mr
Leavers:TC

Last edited:
I've done the schedule so you can see what clans you've got. The schedule needs to be inverted though so that your current optional ones are the mandatory ones. I need Tmo to have a look at that though. Until I've posted saying the schedule is complete, don't arrange any schedules when the playoffs have finished. Thanks.

dzz forfeits playoffs, thanks anyways. Nice job getting the tables up so fast this month Protocol and gg on mapvote! :)

In StdAS div3: NBS has 0 points when they should be on top of the division :)

Status
Not open for further replies.