August Outstanding games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
[Posted: 17th] [Updated: 26th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Old
swap vs AAK - SpR vs Nil - st vs KAN - st vs FBC2 - st vs AoR - KAN vs AoR - ULL vs Amp - dB* vs cb - UFD vs DTL - st vs R-C - UAS vs MoD - e vs cb - DTL vs Amp

Division #4 & HZ
RES vs 3A - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected (no answer given)
UFD vs 3A - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected (no answer given)

RES - 1 more game

Leavers: KotR, c`
HZ Leavers: nWo, PiP

ProAS

Old
KAN vs AAK - 23 vs FxN - PiP vs un - GTS vs DS - KAN vs FxN - PiP vs 24 - KAN vs wKd - KAN vs tf - pH vs tf - PiP vs SUYM - nWo vs 24 - nWo vs un

DoG - 1 more game

Leavers: ,
HZ Leavers: ,

iAS

Old
GTS vs DB - WoF vs NaV - eVo vs b52 - eVo vs FxR - GTS vsFiG - GTS vs KAN - GTS vs b52

Division #2 & HZ
BiB vs BS - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected (no answer given)
BiB vs jff - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected (no answer given)

BiB - 2 more games
eVo - 2 more games

Leavers: nWo, TA, GTS (ruled inactive),
HZ Leavers: LTV,

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ DB
All divisional clans MUST play 4 league matches per month. They are not permitted to play any more or any less than the required 4 matches in any month. If a clan fails to play the required 4 matches (unless they are unable to arrange matches due to circumstances beyond their control) they will be removed from the division and returned to the holding zone.
i guess DoG will be able to make use of the rule in brackets

tbh bas i had that problem 2 months ago with 1337 but i got sent to hz :rolleyes: :P

nope that wasnt the same case. 3 clans were sent to HZ due to inactivity this month, you had options to play more games

auriel had a holiday as I decided to go inactive :/.

I'll sort out the st games tomorrow, ya whining bastards!

and BTW Anti - we don't let lee schedule matches because santitan is a lot larger than simply AS. When you're in playing CB CTF cups that takes more than priority. Add TDM and we need the leaders of the squads to manage the schedules. So apologies to the other clans for taking a while. Please come to #santitan on QUAKENET (because despite your complaining you haven't actually tried that despite the post I made :P) and I am in your channels.

AoR and KAN schedules are done.

Last edited:
Fun fun fun trying to schedule with cb. I told their leader to schedule with dede or pinkbandit but despite that he tries to schedule with me when I was out at a party getting drunk and had changed my status to away. Then he goes on holiday and then his motherboard breaks. We have got everyone who can to try and schedule this but nothing at all from cb. And they still don't have an irc channel. Two weeks ago he told dede he would schedule in two days. If anyone captures him alive we will offer the reward of a goat from des payed for fully by us.

goat from des payed for fully by us

i didnt know des sold his sheep, though explains why i anit seen uzi.......

btw pld on ur first fixture type outstanding matches post type thingyme aj :kiss: :footy:

Status
Not open for further replies.