AUdigy SE on win7

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
I've installed new drivers from Creative website for this card and for some bloody reason my 'headphones' schematic doesn't work.
Usually i've been changing between 2.1 and headphones and it worked great, now when i installed win7 ultimate it just doesn't work anymore, even though drivers are for win7.

What is the question?

I can gather from your post that you can't switch between audio devices anymore?
This means that you can only listen to one device (which is your 2.1 I presume)?

Problem is sound settings which are set to 'headphones' resets to 2.1 every time i reboot PC or swicth user which is very odd.
Problem with the card is it doesn't have any other jack hole :)P) just for the headphones and speakers together and Win7 won't allow switching to headphones mode by using control panel -_-

Im quite unsure whether i can get this card working or win7 or i should just go and get a new one.

Can you enable the headphone to be used as default output device in your Audigy setup, like for example always use headphone and mute external loudspeakers? Incase you could, your 2.1 can be reactivated by disabling that setting again.

Last edited: