AT WORK AND BORED!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: OK back to spam then :)

You little devil Mym!! :evil: You're a copy cat,:p , i get my little bolts up and you go and get your own :p

:evil: :rollin: :p :rollin: :evil:

NiGhT

Too early to think of a topic

Just thought id get the day started by spamming this board. :p
Poeple seem to be lagging, its already 9.30 n im the first 2 post!

Well, im at work and.... errrr, bored.

Am currently annoyed as my some1 has nicked my new processor while it wsa in the care of parcel force! :(

Cya round

Pyrom

ARGH too much work :(

LOL it was of them to leave the packaging tho :p

AARGGGHH Have too little work!, never said that b4

:D and :( i got a feelin it gonna b a month b4 my processor trys to make its way 2 me again :(

Mym, u got 2 800`s havent u :) :lol:

LOL

yeah I'll rip one out and send it up :p

Sodding unhappy customers, wish they'd go away :(
They're making too much work

:lol :rollin :lol Does this work? ( i dont :p)

LOL, well exams then luch 4 me so b back at round 3 ish, spammer at the ready!.

we get hour 4 exam, can leave after 30mins, so far have finished exams in under 10 mins everytime! but datatbase development 2 day :( .

MYM, havent you learnt to keep a shotgun handy in customer services??? :lol:

Work Work Work and yet more Work

I got one here but I cant find any cartridges ;)
Dont normally need it tho, coz I'm so good at what I do :lol:

Ok Back to work :(
Still I can always find the time for or a spam or two :p

No Work! So there!!!!!!!

I want one of them little piccys folks have by their name. Why does everyone use the same ones anyway ? :lol:
anim_1.gif

/me sets of to make something funky!

Re: Work Work Work and yet more Work

Nice to see the future of our green and pleasant land is in such capable hands! :rollin:

And did those feet, in ancient time...

Ive had enough of this country, I want to go to a proper green and pleasant land :)

I think I need a little iconm thingy, sounds like an activity for this afternoon ;)

Re: And did those feet, in ancient time...

Am I stuck with this title for the rest of my life? or will it change if I get to 150 posts say :p

Re: At work and bored

In A computer room with no lecturer, yay!

Rubs hands..... no wwhats the ip of that router then ;) ... just set the printer servers ip 2 the same as the domain controllers :mad: And the fun begins, lol

Ps. am bored.... if u couldnt tell, also dabs order system is down 4 mainteance so cant check on processor :(

Ps.ps. MYM u r good at ur job when u have not got work, but whenever u have work u complain.... sugestin problems, :lol: .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always complain, Im just a miserable git :(

Sounds like u know how to have fun, changing Ip addresses LMAO :p

LOl, well fi the print server wasnt password protected i would just have taken the main server down, the one that controlls file, print and permission sharing.

Router is unmanaged and the password hasnt been set.... :) hmmm wonder if a could take the 3rd floor down if i change the ip destination to a class A address :lol: .

Lol MYM any suggestions how 2 have a better time at college? (preferably legal).

Plz remember this is a college where even the lecturers hate the technicians.... n all the technicians hide on the 8th (english) floor, the one with least computers!! lol

At work and bored

If it was past midday then I would always skip boring afternoon lectures and go down the pub, shoot some pool and sink a few cold ones :cool:

LOL, what u think we do at luinch time!!! (pool center 5 mins walk from college). parents evening in a few weeks n they r v.strict, would get killed if I missed a lesson and hadent got a good reason 4 it!

now got half a lecturer (love chainsaw :lol: )

the only work done by this class so far would fit on a pin head..... in 30pt!

I studied chem and physics so I always said that going to the pub was beneficial: I studied the effect that Alcohol had on the bodies chemical balance and that Physics was taken care by pool learning about Newtons third law "for every action
there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Well thats how I justified it to myself, whether anybody else believed me is a different story :p

I'd believe you Meet, but people always tell me I'm a soft touch ROFLMAO :lol:

'course I am Hon. Ur the only one who understands me properly :)

So when are you going to organise getting the members piccy page organised? Least it'll give you something to do at work. Or shall we shovel it onto L0cky? :lol: