At what point.......?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I guess that one is open to interpretation. Although I would say you can be a victim if something is only "done" to you once, (ie you are a victim if you are beaten up in a pub) whereas if you are victimised then "things are done" to you more than once. (ie a kid is beaten up every time he walks to school).

I guess Thur the lawyer will give you a more consice answer upon seeing this thread lol :p::)

Its not a legal question, more one of language usage and grammar.

"Victim" - Generally connotes something bad only happened to you once, and due to a particular set of circumstances.

"Victimised" - Generally connotes an ongoing process of suffering at the hands of another.

yeh I agree I just mean as a lawyer u'd no doubt swallowed a few books on grammer etc lol:)

I thought it was a typo.A more intersting question would be.What happens when the victim becomes the opressor(sp?)?

And who is to say that you aint just hit the nail on the head Gen?

weird I can't remember writing in this thread but I have several posts........fs dunc :nag:

mebby I'm just going senile and cant remember tho lol :p

:rolleyes:

or maybe you are the victim of a practical joke with some1 else posting as you

you coud always complain to admin that you are being victimised

:P

lol T, ive been trying to look him up. But i think hes in the army now.Hopefull all my nagging has had some effect.